Jandy / Zodiac JXI260 Propane Pool Heater, Electronic Ignition, 260,000 BTU



Jandy / Zodiace JXI260 Propane Pool Heater, Electronic Ignition, 260,000 BTU. The JXi heater sets the standard in pool and spa heating technology with its ultra-compact size, lightweight design, and energy-efficiency options that save on electrical costs. Providing extreme installation flexibility, this high-efficiency, low-NOx heater is a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere and is available in both natural and propane gas models. Pro-driven features for the fastest, most customer-friendly installation include. Best Retrofit Option Plumbing flexibility for quick MastertempĀ® and Max-E-ThermĀ® replacement that requires no plumbing adjustments. Ultra-Compact Lightweight Design Easy to store, transport, and install, JXi easily fits on a 2′ x 2′ pad and is 38% lighter with a 28% smaller footprint. Flexible Installation Top can be easily removed for increased accessibility and rotated 180 degrees so you never need to rotate headers. Also includes a flip up electrical panel for convenient setup and service. Versa PlumbĀ® -Ready Installation in the Versa Plumb system reduces plumbing costs and increases energy efficiency, all using the smallest footprint available. ASME Certified Models Now Available JXi models are available with robust heat exchanger tubes and corrosion resistant bronze headers to meet the high stresses of commercial installations. Weld-free combustion chamber for optimal corrosion resistance, models available with copper or cupronickel heat exchangers. Select JXi with VersaFlo or add the optional VersaFlo Accessory Kit to reduce energy costs even more. Compatible with AquaLink. Automation systems for anytime, anywhere control from your mobile device using the iAquaLink. Heat When You Want. Save When You Dont. The heater is typically only used 3.5% of average annual pump runtime, the other 96.5% of the time the heat exchanger can be bypassed. Save Even More with VersaFlo Integrated Bypass. Easy to store, transport, and install, JXi easily fits on a 2 x 2 pad and is 38% lighter with a 28% smaller footprint. Plumbing flexibility for quick Mastertemp. Replacement that requires no plumbing adjustments. Top can be easily removed for increased accessibility and rotated 180 degrees so you never need to rotate headers. Installation in the Versa Plumb system. (standard on all models) reduces plumbing costs and increases hydraulic efficiency, all using the smallest footprint available. Not available with VersaFlo Integrated Bypass technology VersaFlo Integrated bypass is available factory-installed on select models or can easily be added to any JXi on site. See JXIVFKIT installation manual for more details. Versus similar system without VersaFlo. VersaFlo not available on ASME certified models. Compared to major competitor models. Sweep elbow included in all JXi models. The item “Jandy / Zodiac JXI260 Propane Pool Heater, Electronic Ignition, 260,000 BTU” is in sale since Tuesday, June 23, 2020. This item is in the category “Home & Garden\Yard, Garden & Outdoor Living\Pools & Spas\Pool Equipment & Parts\Pool Heaters & Solar Panels”. The seller is “massheatingandplumbing” and is located in Boston, Massachusetts. This item can be shipped to United States.

  • Power Source: Propane
  • MPN: JXI260EP
  • Brand: Jandy
Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • E-mail this story to a friend!
  • Furl
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • MySpace
  • Print this article!
  • Propeller
  • Reddit
  • description
  • Slashdot
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati
  • TwitThis
  • YahooMyWeb

Comments are closed.